DANCE TEACHER CONFERENCE
On Board Royal Caribbean’s Navigator to the Bahamas!!
July 22-26, 2019
Welcome to Dance IDEAS! The First Teacher’s Conference at SEA!
We have assembled an amazing cast of Top Industry Professionals or in other words “Teacher’s teachers” that will motivate and inspire you to take a fresh look at your classes and students at your schools.
We have also assembled Top Business Pros to give you the best advantage to running a very successful studio.
- Inspire yourself and other teachers with a fresh look at dance.
- Discover new approaches and methods to invigorate your studio program.
- Educate the next generation so they may correctly carry on the techniques and love for our art form.
- Aspire to the greatest level we can achieve as educators.
- Succeed in creating a studio that moves dance forward as an art form for generations.
This entire conference with take place onboard the Luxurious Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas. The cost includes the Dance IDEAS Seminar, your Cabin, Dining while onboard, Broadway Style Entertainment and Fun Activities!
**Note all cabins are based on Double Occupancy so be sure to bring a Friend or Partner!
Studio Owner and Dance Teacher Conference
- Innovative Teaching Techniques that Get Results!
- Choreographic and Staging Concepts
- Profit Building Strategies
- Online and Social Media Marketing
- Valuable In Classroom Work
- Pre School Dance Education
- Injury Prevention and Nutrition
- Tools You Need to run a Successful Studio
The focus will range from a back to basics approach in technique in all forms of dance, innovative ideas to energize your classes, staging and creative concept building, nutrition, strength and injury prevention, pre-school dance education and more.
This Seminar will also be a coming together of the minds of Dance Studio Owners and Teachers to share their experiences in our industry to discuss successful strategies to build even stronger dance studios during our IDEAS Special Sessions.
This event will also feature business professionals that will bring their expertise in online social media strategies, marketing, studio management, music editing and other related topics to build your business.
THIS IS THE EVENT YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS!
***Limited Space Available*** Register NOW!!